Volunteers are a tremendous resource for PMG Awareness Organization. Without volunteers, we would not be able to conduct programs, raise funds, or serve our children and families. We are truly humbled and appreciative of the overwhelming support and desire to help make this organization successful. We believe that “TOGETHER, we will unlock the mysteries of PMG!” We know we cannot make nearly the impact we hope to make for all of those affected by PMG without your help and support.
We are always looking for reliable volunteers who are willing and able to help us continue our mission. If you are passionate about our cause and committed to make a difference, we want to hear from you!! Please continue to check back periodically as our list of needs will be updated often!
We currently have the following areas of need for the organization. If you feel you can assist us in helping us to meet these needs, please CONTACT US. (please have link that once clicked, leads to contact us page). Please note that these are all VOLUNTEER positions at this time.
- Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, and other Rehabilitation Specialists to assist with helping to get education about PMG into the hands of therapy providers. (We truly feel they are probably amongst the first to see those who have not yet been diagnosed and we need them to know the signs and symptoms)
- Physicians, ARNP’s, or Physicians Assistants who would be willing to serve on our Medical and Scientific Advisory Board
- Nonprofit Business Legal Advisor – someone we can use to advise us on legal matters when it comes to the specifics of the organization
- Nonprofit Mentors – those who are willing to share their ideas with us so that we may better our organization
- Financial Sponsors
- Fundraising Support
- Marketing and Networking Support – help us with building relationships with other nonprofit organizations
- Social Media Coordinator – Do you LOVE Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and other social media? If so, we would love for you to work with us to get information out to everyone.
- Volunteer Coordinator – to organize and recruit potential volunteers and manage there day to day activities to ensure that it is in the best interest of the organization.
- Technology Assistant – one who is able to help maintain the organization’s website, make changes and address technological issues as they arise
Last, but not least, we need YOU to spread the word to everyone you know! Please include us on your blogs, websites, pages, etc and add a LINK to our page. Word of mouth is the best advertising!
Any other thoughts you have that might help our organization, are more than welcome and enthusiastically encouraged!!